Using foundation with SPF will help you protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun.
And there really isn’t any better way to care for the health and beauty of your skin. Protection is at its best with jane iredale’s Skin Cancer Foundation-recommended Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen. jane iredale has introduced one new shade of this SPF foundation and has also re-introduced Zap&Hide Blemish Concealer in a new range of shades with an improved formula that treats and covers like dream.
You’re definitely covered with jane iredale’s sun protection foundation!
I wanted to highlight a few of jane iredale’s foundations with SPF. The below information can also be found on the official jane iredalewebsite:
PurePressed Base SPF 20
The look is sheer and semi-matte. The feel is weightless. Trust our pressed mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better.
- UVA/UVB SPF 20 broad-spectrum sun protection
- A foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one
- Very water-resistant and highly pigmented
- Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage
- Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy and younger
- Minimizes pores and fine lines
- No oil, talc, dyes and parabens
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to complement any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining skin
Amazing Base SPF 20
An incredible loose mineral foundation with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection. The look is creamy and luminous. The feel is like silk.
- Provides exceptional coverage of any distraction including redness and brown spots
- Free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens.
- Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
- UVA/UVB SPF 20 gives broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Very water-resistant formula.
let the sun shine
Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen
Powder-Me SPF can be used on the body and face for a UVB/UVA SPF 30 protection. It contains titanium dioxide and a natural clay dried in the sun and is completely free of contaminants and atmospheric pollutants.
- Ancient clay contains minerals that nourish and calm the skin
- If you do get too much sun, smooth on Powder-Me SPF to help soothe the inflammation
- This product crosses all ages and genders and will be a staple year round
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, with more than 3.5 million skin cancers in over two million people diagnosed annually.
But hiding away from the sun isn’t always an option, and for most people it’s simply no way to live. For the sun goddesses, health conscious folks and beauty queens of the world, jane iredale has foundation with SPF that will keep skin protected, youthful and glowing… in the sun and under the clouds.
Learn more about sun protection and makeup from The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Here are a few more sun protection tips to keep you healthy and beautiful:
- Try to limit your sun exposure between 10am and 3pm, when the sun’s rays are strongest.
- Look for a foundation with an SPF of at least 15 – this number indicates how many hours the sun protection factor lasts. Find out what you should be looking for in your sunscreen.
- For extra protection during sunny days, apply a tinted moisturizer beneath your SPF foundation. Tantasia byjane iredale is a fantastic tinted moisturizer for a perfectly sun-kissed look. Dream Tint SPF 15 can also be used alone as a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen or as a primer for your mineral foundation with SPF.
Consider yourself covered with sun protection makeup and foundation from jane iredale!
If you have any questions about the sun protection foundation lines from jane iredale, or you jut would like to know more about how to stay beautiful and protected in the sun, please contact me. I carry jane iredale sun protection makeup and SPF foundations at Jacqueline Jase Face & Body Center in Worcester, and I’d love to help you get the glow you want without the harmful effects.