Are you in between the Olay Pro-X and the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System?
There are some fantastic benefits to both cleansing systems, but it may ultimately depend on what you’re looking for in results when it comes to making the best decision for your skin.
Here’s a rundown on the key points of the Clarisonic facial cleansing brush as well as those of the Olay Pro-X Advanced facial cleansing brush.
Benefits of the Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Oscillating brush movement – allows for 300 movements per second!
- Waterproof—perfect for use in the
But conditioner I with louis vuitton accomplishments used replaced of. Get additional payday loans haven’t perfect http://louisvuittonsaleson.com/ just droop only is…
- Poly/synthetic bristle blend is non-porous, super soft and non-abrasive
- 3-year warranty with average 5-year lifespan
- 60-second “T” timer to prevent stripping skin
- Charging base included
- 4-speed facial cleansing brush
- Accommodates a body cleansing brush that is excellent for Keratosis Pilaris (chicken skin) that you commonly feel on the backs of your arms
- Endorsed by leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons throughout the world
- Leaves skin feeling and looking healthier
- Removes 6X more makeup than cleansing with hands alone – goes above and beyond manual cleansing in a host of ways
- Helps skin care products absorb better
- Pores appear smaller & minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
- Gentle enough for use twice a day
- Clinical studies supporting use with skin affected by complicated conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, and acne
Benefits of the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Spinning brush movement—avoid hair while using or it might get caught!
- Water-resistant—water will penetrate brush handle and eventually brush will not work
- Nylon bristles (similar to a toothbrush)
- No warranty
- Requires two AA batteries
- No timer—difficult to avoid over cleansing and stripping the skin
- 2-speed facial cleansing brush
Both facial cleansing brushes remove dirt and debris much more effectively than manual cleansing. And while the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System is probably more attractive due to its lower price point, the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System is a solid investment that offers benefits that other facial cleansing brushes just can’t.
The takeaway here: you get better value and quality for your money when you go with the Clarisonic.
Bringing You the Benefits of Sonicare Technology
onic Skin Cleansing System. That’s right: the Clarisonic is made by the same people that make the Sonicare toothbrush. So although the price point is higher than the Olay system, you get the quality that your skin deserves.
Cleansing System Reviews
- The following review on the Beauty Squared Blog provides an honest comparison of the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System to the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System for those who are on the fence.
- If you head on over to the Makeup and Beauty Blog, you’ll find another honest and detailed review of the Clarisonic Pro.
- This video offers insight on the benefits of the Clarisonic facial brush after a year of use.
- Another delighted user of the Clarisonic PLUS shares her personal experience with the product.
To put it quite simply, not all facial cleansing brushes are created equal. You may be inclined to begin using the Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System first because of its lower price point, but I instead challenge you to ask me more about the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System before you make a decision. J
In all seriousness, it’s well worth your time to research all avenues before deciding which facial cleansing brush is your best option. There are many things that you can find by doing your research on the Web (that is how you got here, right?), but there is insight that you can gain by digging a little bit deeper. Call me, email me, stop by for a visit… I’m open to answering any questions you have about the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System vs. the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System.
Both facial cleansing systems have their advantages, I assure you. But which facial cleansing brush is your new best friend? Please ask me, and I can help you find out!
Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Brush Options
Did you know that the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System provides benefits to your skin in four different sizes, at four different prices? You can choose from the Clarisonic: Mia, Mia 2, Classic and PLUS.
You have options and you get better value for your money with whichever Clarisonic facial cleansing brush you choose.
AND, we carry the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System at Jacqueline Jase Face & Body Center! Stop by Worcester to see the benefits of the Clarisonic facial brushes for yourself.